Want help in deciding where to place a squirrel house? Call 330-221-8799 and ask for Mike!
BLACK SQUIRREL HOUSE (NESTING BOX) BY HOLLEYS--FREE SHIPPING
Our black squirrel house/nesting box is made from Ohio hard pine, a 5/8" thick wood that is durable and provides great insulatation for our squirrels against harsh weather. The house is fire-hardened, adding 2-5 years additional life to your nesting box.
Give a local squirrel a home with Holley's Black Squirrel Nesting Box!
NEW OPTION! NAME OF CHOICE ON WOODEN NAME PLATE--GREAT FOR GIFT GIVING--TELL US AT CHECK OUT
EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT FOR NAME--JUST SAY "NO NAME PLATE" IF NAME PLATE IS NOT DESIRED.
- Large enough to hold the family--Following breeding season, Mama squirrel will nest, give birth, and feed her little ones (usually 2-6 baby squirrels)until they begin to grow--she will then carry them one by one to a summer nest close by, going back to her nesting box when it is once again breeding time
- Squirrels have ample perching space--on the top of the house and on the extended perch on the bottom
- Front plate is removable for cleaning
- Wooden predator guard on inside, giving squirrels better protection from predators.
- We start the hole for the squirrel, allowing the squirrel to fit the hole to it's size, as squirrels like to do this.
- Image of squirrel branded on the front of the house
- House is fire hardened --your house will last about fifteen years, depending on your climate
- House includes mounting brackets with screws and instructions for mounting
- A wildlife specialist is available to help you--call Holleys at 330-221-9877
- Shipping is free within USA continental US
- House ships 2 work days from purchase, allowing time for modifications, and you receive notice when house is shipped
MADE WITH PRIDE IN THE USA BY USA VETERANS
HOLLEY'S HABITAT HOMES HAVE BEEN CREATING AND SELLING NATURAL WILDLIFE HOMES SINCE 1999. EACH HOUSE, NESTING BOX IS CREATED TO DUPLICATE NATURAL HABITAT NEEDS.
We customize upon request...all shipping is free within continental USA on this site.
Thank you for your interest in wildlife--we appreciate you.