GRAY SQUIRREL HOUSE (NESTING BOX) BY HOLLEYS--FREE SHIPPING
Our gray squirrel house/nesting box is made from Ohio hard pine, a 5/8" thick wood that is durable and provides great insulatation for our squirrels against harsh weather--either hot or cold. The house is fire-hardened, adding 2-5 years additional life to your nesting box.
Give a local squirrel a home with Holley's Gray Squirrel Nesting Box!
- Large enough to hold the family--During breeding season, Mama squirrel will nest, give birth, and feed her little ones (usually 2-6 baby squirrels)until they begin to grow--she will then carry them one by one to a summer nest close by, going back to her nesting box when it is once again breeding time. (See the picture of Mama Squirrel with one of her babies. Squirrels need a place to nest with babies, also a place from which they can forage for food.)
- Squirrels have ample perching space--on the top of the house and on the extended perch on the bottom
- Front plate is removable for cleaning
- We start the hole for the squirrel, allowing the squirrel to fit the hole to it's size.
- Image of squirrel branded on the front of the house
- House is fire hardened --your house will last for about fifteen years, depending on your climate. It is maintenance free.
- House includes mounting brackets with screws and instructions for mounting--nothing to purchase.
- A wildlife specialist available to help you--call Holleys at 330-221-9877
- Shipping is free within USA
- House ships two work days from purchase--you receive notice of any delays and notice when house is shipped, including tracking number
MADE WITH PRIDE IN THE USA BY USA VETERANS-
HOLLEY'S HABITAT HOMES HAVE BEEN CREATING AND SELLING NATURAL WILDLIFE HOMES SINCE 1999. EACH HOUSE, NESTING BOX IS CREATED TO DUPLICATE NATURAL HABITAT NEEDS OF SPECIFIC ANIMAL.
We customize upon request...all shipping is free within continental USA on this site.
Thank you for your interest in wildlife--we appreciate you.