A male Mallard Duck
MALLARD DUCK HOUSE (Mallard Nesting Box):
Measurements: 12.2" wide; 12.5 heighth; 22" deep
- Includes nesting material free (enough for more than one year)
- Is custom made from Ohio Hard Pine--a rough wood that is air dried. There is no or varnish or paint to peal and no aromatic wood that can produce gases in hot weather. It is 5/8" thick, providing optimal insulation for the ducks in extreme weather conditions
- Is fire hardened to add 3-5 more years to the life of the house, while keeping the house natural.
- Wood is rough cut, not smooth--ducks have easier time entering and exiting house
- Entrance hole is big enough for large mallard. Mother duck is in a better position to defend her eggs and ducklings from predators.
- Has a removable door on the top so that the house can be cleaned
- Comes with complete instructions as to placement and care
- Comes with a logo of the Mallard duck branded into the wood..the rustic appearance blends with nature.
- Shipping is free within the continental USA
- Comes with great customer support from Holleys--just call 330-221-8799 and our wildlife specialist will answer your questions
- There is a 10% discount by purchasing five or more houses.
- Ships two-three days from purchase via UPS and a tracking number is sent to you the day of shipping
Placement:. Place 20-30 feet from water's edge,so mother duck can lead ducklings into the water. The house can also be a floating house with use of floating foam. Let us know at time of purchase. If you are lucky enough to have wetlands, that is an ideal environment for mallard ducks, as the camouflage helps protect them.
WE CUSTOMIZE UPON REQUEST...
ALL SHIPPING IS FREE ON THIS SITE WITHIN CONTINENTAL USA.
Thank you--we appreciate your interest in wildlife.